* Thu 6th May 2021 – Local Elections votes
On 6th May, Residents were asked to vote whether to accept or reject the Referendum on the Baldock, Bygrave & Clothall Neighbourhood Plan. The NP was accepted by the voters –
* Yes: 3101 (88.15%)
* No: 413 (11.85%)
* BBPlan Committee (virtual) meeting – Thurs 20th May, 2021
– Discuss further actions needed following the Referendum Vote on May 6th 2021 to accept the BBPlan Neighbourhood Plan.
– Review the latest finance position.
2021 – Herts County Council (HCC) – possible revised planning application
In January 2018, HCC produced a map of possible Baldock Developments (see Below). It is understood that HCC may produce another revised Map of possible Baldock developments, in 2021 (depending on the Local Plan hearings and eventual acceptance).
Details of future public meetings to be held during the compilation of the Neighbourhood Plan, will be listed on this page.
* 19 Jan ’18 to 16 Mar ’18 – Herts County Council (HCC) planning applications
Walks around areas of concern / interest.
Further walks may be arranged to walk around other ‘areas of concern’ identified during the Consultation period. Details of the first two walks can be found on the Activities so far page.
Map from NHDC showing the boundary for the –
Baldock, Bygrave & Clothall Neighbourhood Planning area –
the map includes Luffenhall, which is part of Clothall Parish area.
Details about previous BBPlan Activities can be found on the Activities so far page.